Trivia Softwares has a wide range of ERP solutions based on the individual requirements of our clients. We have a wide range of ERP solutions which we can recommend to our clients based on their company size and budget.
What is ERP?
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems integrate internal and external management information across an entire organization, embracing finance/accounting, manufacturing, sales and service, customer relationship management, etc. ERP systems automate this activity with an integrated software application. Their purpose is to facilitate the flow of information between all business functions inside the boundaries of the organization and manage the connections to outside stakeholders.
What does ERP do?
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems typically include the following characteristics:
- An integrated system that operates in real time (or next to real time), without relying on periodic updates, a common database, which supports all applications.
- A consistent look and feel throughout each module.
- Installation of the system without elaborate application/data integration by the Information Technology (IT) department.
- Finance Accounting
- General ledger, payables, cash management, fixed assets, receivables, budgeting, consolidation
- Human resources
- payroll, training, benefits, 401K, recruiting, diversity management
- Engineering, bill of materials, work orders, scheduling, capacity, workflow management, quality control, cost management, manufacturing process, manufacturing projects, manufacturing flow, activity-based costing, product lifecycle management
- Supply chain management
- Order to cash, inventory, order entry, purchasing, product configurator, supply chain planning, supplier scheduling, an inspection of goods, claim processing, commissions
- Project management
- Costing, billing, time and expense, performance units, activity management
- Customer relationship management
- Sales and marketing, commissions, service, customer contact, call centre support
- Data services
- Various “self–service” interfaces for customers, suppliers and/or employees
- Access control
- Management of user privileges for various processes.
We are Implementation partners for ERP solutions such as:
To discuss your business automation requirements Please Click here